Britain and Ireland Delight
The best of Britain and Ireland is served up on this 10-day adventure crisscrossing five different countries. See landscapes that have inspired poetry, medieval monuments to God and stony fortresses that housed royals, soldiers and important artefacts. You’ll wind your way through the Yorkshire Dales, wander down Edinburgh’s Royal Mile and discover a bit of the craic in Dublin, before Waterford crystal, Celtic tales and a fairy-tale castle or two complete your journey.
- Bath Visit the Georgian spa town
- Belfast See Belfast City Hall and Queen's University
- Cardiff See the Principality Stadium and view Cardiff Castle
- Dublin Sightseeing with your Local Specialist to see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Christchurch Cathedral, the glorious Georgian Squares and Trinity College
- Edinburgh Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the famous Princes Street, the Royal Mile and views of the new Parliament Building as well as the Castle
- Glasgow View Glasgow Cathedral and George Square on your orientation tour
- Kilkenny View Kilkenny Castle and gardens
- Stratford-upon-Avon Visit the town of Shakespeare's birth
- Waterford Visit the Waterford Crystal Showroom
- Windsor View the Royal Castle
- York View York Minster and stroll along the Shambles
- 2 Dinners
- 9 Breakfasts
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- City orientation tours
- Ferry across the Irish Sea from Scotland to Northern Ireland and Ireland to South Wales
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- Variety of Optional Experiences
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US...